2013 sping/summer surf catches.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 410 total)
  • Author
    yellowfin
    Participant

hey ss,,,,a group of 3 or 4 yak fishers are gonna hit peraki up on sunday….be nice to see ya there!

fishforpot
    Participant

A cobber fished Bayleys last night ….caught 1 rig and some photos of a trawler 100mtrs offshore …

I’d have cast sinker after sinker thru the windows if I had been there ….

I havent got all the details , but I can only assume that if he took pics the thing must have been towing

shark slayer
    Participant

i wont be home ollie.good luck tho mate.those trawlers really need to be stopped,isaw one 800 meters off the beach and this is the second report of them being right in close..absolute scumbags!

yellowfin
    Participant

yellowfin
    Participant

If someone can tell me how to upload photos onto this page, i’ll post the photos of the trawler

yellowfin
    Participant

I like girls

fishforpot
    Participant

Before you click “submit” after typing a post , look lower on the page ….beside “options” it says “upload attachment”

troutfishernz
    Participant

Couple of tossers with a torpedo at Connolly road east of Temuka this afternoon, Must have put the thing out about 3 or 4 times each time coming back with at least a half a dozen elephant fish on it, Kept way more than their 5 each. Fished myself for an couple of hours but heaps crabs stripping baits as soon as they hit the bottom, Manged a few Smallish Rig plus lost a reasonable Greyboy.

yellowfin
    Participant

troutfishernz………….put this # in your phone 0800 476 224…….use it when you see this kind of thing!

yellowfin
    Participant

ss……i got 4 blu cod 1 red…returned a small trump and many wrass!…..

yellowfin
    Participant

Was too bloody windy n.east to be at connelly road man ur mad keen if i saw what u did id go cut the main line.
    Have before will again

yellowfin
    Participant

Wont let me post the photo, says file is too large? Someone help me here, im just a lowly carpenter….

troutfishernz
    Participant

Thanks for the number Gollyfish
    Wind wasn’t too bad Rig slasher, Swell was a about 1m maybe bit more later in the afternoon. Would have confronted the torpedo guys if wasn’t by myself. Got their number plate but not sure if there’s anything fisheries can do unless their caught in the act??

shark slayer
    Participant

good shit ollie not a bad outing..how big was the trumpeter?got jack shit at bayleys..fished all day and not a touch..wankers thrashing it with torpedos there aswel

Duckman
    Participant

Had an awesome weekend in Kaikoura with some of the facebook group “Southern Angling” guys, Thursday and Friday was crap fishing but Saturday and Sunday had some really beaut fishing, Saturday caught 2 schoolies of 13.6lb and 16.3lb plus a few smaller ones and a few red cod, Sunday caught 6 good sized Gurnard, a few Red Cod and a Seven Giller :lol:

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 410 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.