2012 surf catches Spring/summer

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 731 total)
  • Author
    Birdlingsflat
    Participant

You better swear his secrecy and alliance to the cause perchslayer afore you transfer my information..lol..god those fish are amazing to eat.(thanks).i think we should rename them snaperch..which reminds me of a recipe………. :grin:

shark slayer
    Participant

yeap good old snaperch haha..nice photo there ian ..but uh oh the clever dicks out there may be onto it..some people are even good enough to catch them on 2 dollar coins :wink:

elmo22
    Participant

went to baileys after work on wednesday got there 5.30 about high tide fished with crab, prawn and tutua, fished for approx 3 1/2 hrs and only got 2 baby dogfish, think shark slayer has cleaned up all the rig on the beach lol…

Birdlingsflat
    Participant

elmo22

fishforpot
    Participant

Dazza got 3 rig this morning …2 right on the bite time , and one about 19lb at 11am ….fishing down Bayleys at spot-X tho

yellowfin
    Participant

might head ovo in the morning ss!

elmo22
    Participant

when was bite time ffp..working out on todays bite time which is 4.09pm and 3.10am today means bite time was 1.10am and2.09pm on wednesday approx so gazza would be approx 1/2hr later working with the tides or i i WRONG have NEVER been wrong before OH in 1908 i got the phone number wrong lol

fishforpot
    Participant

Well dont go marking ya calender again …. I hadnt even checked the times for myself …..
    He was talking of the minor bite time , rather than the major …..

oompalompa
    Participant

shark slayer

Miliwolf
    Participant

Went for a quick Snapper fish today, in one of my usual spots. Water was quite dirty with plenty of rubbish. No luck, but managed to hook and fight a massive Ray. I broke it off when it got near the rocks.

Duckman
    Participant

22.6Lb rig from Conway

smells like fish
    Participant

man that would have taken a while to get in,the rig really dig in when they can.Do you eat ones that big or are the 3-4 kg ones better eating?

Miliwolf
    Participant

Pan snapper from the rocks last night, good weather, fairly dirty sea. Was expecting better results.

Duckman
    Participant

smells like fish

gunnercoops
    Participant

just back from a few days in Waikawa, a few small snapper kicking around, but quiet on the kahawai front

Viewing 15 posts - 601 through 615 (of 731 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.