1) Whats your real name:- Chris
2) How old are you:- 23
3) Which city are you from:- Raglan, but I’ve been living in Chch for 5 years
4) Are you a resident in NZ:- yes
5) What do you do for a crust:- Teach physics and science at Burnside High. PLenty of time for fishing in the summer. If only they could shift the holidays depending on when the Salmon run…
6) Hobbies:- Fishing, trains, reading about fishing, thinking about fishing, not catching any fish.
7) How long have you been interested in Fishing: As long as I can remember. Catching sprats off the wharf at raglan since I was 5.
8.) What got you interested:- Started fishing regularly when I was about 16. Needed something to do, and I wasn’t cool enough to go to parties or surf.
10) What is it that you like about this forum:- Getting helpful local knowledge with having to listen to jaffas crapping on about snaps snaps snaps. And we mostly seem to be stuck on the ground for fishing.