1) Whats your real name:- Chris
2) How old are you:- 26
3) Which city are you from:- Christchurch
4) Are you a resident in NZ:- yup maori but was born in singapore :p
5) What do you do for a crust:- Freight Freight Freight
6) Hobbies:- Rugby, Fishing
7) How long have you been interested in Fishing:- Since I was cum
8.) What got you interested:- My Grandad took me when i was little up in kaitaia, caught heaps of snapper and gurnad off the 90 mile. Then when i was a lil older I made a home made spear. Add a spear-water race trout and eel and ya get the picture(dont like saying it but it was fun). I have caught KY,Snapper, Gurnad,Tarakihi,Blue and red cod,fresh sea and blind eels,herring,trout,Sharks,wrasse,spotties,beer can,gold fish ,skate,guppies,seagull.
9) What aspect of fishing interests you:- sea fishing would be the chilling out,talking chit and the randomness off what you could catch. Fresh would be the thinking and adventerous side of it. Also a free feed of fish never goes astray.
10) What is it that you like about this forum:- The southerness of it, nothing worse than reading about northies catching snapper/kingis/gurnad, at least here there is a great bunch of guys and relevant fishing stories,hints and tips.