1) Whats your real name:- Leigh
2) How old are you:- soon to be 27
3) Which city are you from:- Christchurch
4) Are you a resident in NZ:- Yup
5) What do you do for a crust:- Inventory and Stock Control, inwards goods, shipping product etc etc etc
6) Hobbies:- Cars and building a car to compete in the local drift series, hanging out with the boys, Fishing, Whitebaiting, Snorkelling (basically anything to do with the sea)
7) How long have you been interested in Fishing:- Since I caught my first herring on a piece of bacon rhind all those years ago.
8.) What got you interested:- Being part maori the family has always been around seafood, granddad used to take me eeling. Whitebaiting and setting nets with dad, used to have family holidays at kaikoura, grew up at woodend beach, akaroa and picton so always lived near the sea. If I could I’d live in the sea
9) What aspect of fishing interests you:- just sitting on a rock in the middle of nowhere waiting for the bite. I just love being on or near the water.
10) What is it that you like about this forum:- Mainly south island land based fishing, so it suits me well.