Re: Latest Catches

Miliwolf
Participant

What are the odds of me meeting paris hilton tonight?

A important element of the past:
[b:3jlul95u]Death, when reversed[/b:3jlul95u]: Stagnation or petrifaction. The refusal to let go of the past. Resistance to change because of fear.

deciding element of the present
[b:3jlul95u] Nine of Swords (Cruelty):[/b:3jlul95u] Debilitating mental anguish or ill health. Being dragged down by the dishonor of others. Participation in a shameful or regrettable act. Inescapable guilt, mistrust, and doubt. May indicate a death or other catastrophic loss.

and the future holds
[b:3jlul95u] The Hanged Man, when reversed[/b:3jlul95u]: Life in suspension. Selfish, materialistic, and untrusting attitudes. Unwillingness to make necessary sacrifices. Going along with the crowd, and refusing to hear the inner voice. Concessions and appeasements that backfire.

So to summarise…. It is difficult to tell odds because that is not how tarot works. But three out of three cards were negative. You would not be meeting paris hilton tonight.

[b:3jlul95u]what are the odds of me catching a kingfish[/b:3jlul95u]

The past: [Knight of Pentacles, when reversed[/b] Basically means a “Lack of imagination and the complete unwillingness to try a different approach”

The present [b:3jlul95u]Death[/b:3jlul95u] A major change or transformation, possibly traumatic and unexpected. Freedom from the shackles of the past. A new beginning. Death coupled with rebirth, usually related to consciousness and lifestyle.

The future [b:3jlul95u]Ace of Cups[/b:3jlul95u] The seed of a new relationship or spiritual journey – perhaps as yet unseen. An opportunity for joy, contentment, fertility, or enlightenment. Coming to understand the emotional needs of those around you. May represent an unexpected message, a chance meeting, or the start of a friendship or romance.

mmmmm…. So in the past you have failed because you refuse to try a difference approach… You would experience a major change of transformation, a new beginning. The future is possitive, but it is only the start of the journey. So I suspect a change of lifestyle and maybe technquie would improve your future chances of landing a kingfish. (You certainly love the Death Card)

[b:3jlul95u]why is the earth round?[/b:3jlul95u]
Tarots can not provide a answer of fact just guidance.