Sorry guys looks unlikely now that I would make it. Number of reasons including gear failure (6500b cuts lines (old issue) and my emblem just started to ‘vibrate’ when winding. So down to one working Surf Reel). Also the forecast is looking poor for fly fishing on Saturday. If I do get there would not be able to attend the evening gathering and would have to be on the road by around 6pm. So its a long drive for me, and one I can not get the best out of.
Also need to search for this little fellow, 18 years old and she wandered off tuesday night. The search is probably in vain, but would like to give her a proper burial. Hence why these been no fishing reports this week.