A potential all-tackle record may be in store for New Zealand ‘s A. G. Hamilton, of Whangarei, who landed a 300 kg (660 lb 6 oz) Pacific bluefin tuna ( Thunnus orientalis ) in ninety minutes while fishing out of Greymouth, New Zealand. The current record is 617 lb 4 oz caught September 10, 2005, at Hokitika Trench, New Zealand.
more recommended stories
- Kahawai Spin Fishing at River Mouths – Great on Light Tackle Video
Kahawai Fishing at River Mouths on.
- Kahawai Fishing Tips: Techniques, Lures, Spots – Video
Kahawai Fishing Tips Kahawai – Arripis.
- Mahi mahi, Dorado, Dolphinfish – Coryphaena hippurus – How to Catch
Other Names: Mahi mahi, Dorado, Dolphinfish,.
- Yellowfin Tuna Fishing – Found in Upper North Island Waters Over Summer
Yellowfin Tuna – Thunnus albacares Other.
- Yellowtail – King of Broken Water – Milford Sound, Fiordland
Yellowtail – King of Broken Water.
- How to Catch Snapper – Location, Bait, Presentation, Rigs, Tackle
How to Catch Snapper by Andrew.
- Snapper – Chrysophrys auratus – New Zealand’s most popular fish!
Snapper – Chrysophrys auratus Snapper are.
- Trumpeter – Latris lineata – Found mostly over rocky foul ground
Trumpeter – Latris lineata by Allan Burgess.
- Trevally – Caranx georgianus – later Pseudocaranx dentex
Trevally – Caranx georgianus – In.
- Kingfish, Yellowtail – Seriola lalandi – How to catch yellowtail kingfish
Yellowtail Kingfish – Hard fighting premier.